Friday, October 7, 2011

Finally done!

Friday, Oct 7
Hooray! Final discussion went well today and we were all happy it was done. Had our last lunch in the cafeteria and I have to say I won't miss it much. Most of the time it's something fried, greasy or full of fat. Yes, there's a pattern there. If it's a pork chop half of it is fat. However, the food in the restaurants we've been to is very good though. The seafood is really fresh here. The guys love meat and I found myself eating more than I want to.

Today the general manager Manie told us this was one of the best audit that he has experienced and he was really happy at the way we helped his team get better. How nice!
Just enough time to finalize our report and send it to germany. Rene & Federico dropped me off at the guesthouse before heading to the airport. It's so quiet without them! We got along very well and had a lot of fun. I got to brush up on my spanish a little bit with them.
Tomorrow I go on my week of safari, to say I cannot wait is an understatement!

No comments:

Post a Comment