Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sorry to keep repeating it but AMAZING cappadocia

















April 22-24
I have to find new words but yes, a - ma- zing! this stretch was our favorite of the trip. It was a playground for us, especially for my hubby. I will have to send links to our pics of this trip because I can't post enough on this blog. We took so many but at every turn there is something great to capture.

my nieces Diane & Angela and their friend Melinda joined us from istanbul and we had a blast exploring the area referred to as cappadocia. The area is known for the fairy chimneys that people carve their homes out of. It looks so unreal and as the story goes, george lucas visited here and it inspired the scenes of his 1st star war movie. The place truly is magical. We stayed in a small village called Goreme which is in the middle of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment