Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Woke up to an earthquake!

In case friends & family hear of the news that there was an earthquake here, I thought to write a short note that it's fine here. It was a 7.4 earthquake but epicenter was in pakistan. The tremors were felt here but nothing serious. I woke up at 2:30 am feeling some shaking. It was so slight I wasn't sure if it was an earthquake or someone in the next room having a good time!
The shaking went on for a minute so I actually got up to look outside. I didn't see any collasping building so felt it was ok and went back to bed. The next morning I figured I dreamt the whole thing until I heard the guy at the next table during breakfast talking about the earthquake. His mom called him from the US when she heard about it. I sent a note to Gary to let him know I was ok and he didn't even know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment