Thursday, July 29, 2010

Last night in Phoenix

I can't believe it, this time tomorrow I'll be on a 747 on my way to europe! I just finished packing. Everything fit in the suitcase so that's a good thing. Angie laughed at me when I told her I packed travel size bottles of Oyster sauce and Siracha hot sauce. I have a feeling I will crave good asian food so I need my ingredients with me. I did have to swap out some clothes when I looked at the weather forecast. When it's hotter than hell here you tend to pack light cooler clothes. It's actually going to be in the 70's during the day in germany so I had to pack for cooler weather. I'm going to miss the 110 degree weather of Phx, NOT.

Tonight Gary declared that, as a show of love and dedication to me, he will not shave until I finish my one year assignment. My response? Good luck with that. A beard would drive him crazy after a few weeks. I just hope he won't expect me to not shave my legs as a show of my love for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment